Enter our photographic treasure hunt for a chance to win £100!
Aren't you tired of the cold and rain that makes commuting uncomfortable and usually a mere necessary procedure to get to work and back?
London is London and rain is a part of the city. But the good news is, that the weather is starting to change and days are getting longer, warmer, sun is coming out more often and the umbrella is not a prolongation of your arm any more. Summer feels closer than ever!
Hence, is time to change the commuting routine! In CommuterClub we think that commuting should be a fun experience and a comfortable journey!
For the next two weeks, CommuterClub posters will be displayed on train platforms across key London stations. So, we thought we'd make a fun treasure hunt out of it.
We have come up with a solution for boring commutes and with the perfect excuse for those friends constantly taking selfies delaying the group when going out. This time, a good selfie could make you win up to £100!
If you are a photo lover you can also send us the most creative photo you can think of with any of the posters along with a comment on CommuterClub. Let your imagination flow!
Just follow the 3 steps below for a chance to win £100 or £50 for the 2nd and 3rd places:
- Find a CommuterClub poster
- Take a selfie or creative photo
- Submit at email@example.com or share on social media quoting #commuterclubposter, the station name and some feedback on CommuterClub
We look forward to seeing some fun captions. Extra points will be given if you feature a CommuterClub wallet or ticket or follow us on social media. Submissions must be entered by June 20th. Terms and conditions apply.
And while you're at it, why not make the most of your membership and get some extra cash in your pocket this bank holiday with our referral scheme?
You get £20 for each friend who joins, £80 if 3 friends join and £170 if 5 friends join. Better yet, each friend also receives £20.
Photo competition terms and conditions
1. Photos must include the CommuterClub poster, wallet or ticket to qualify
2. Photo submissions may be used by CommuterClub in marketing campaigns
3. Winners will be asked to provide a quote about their experience with CommuterClub and many be featured on the CommuterClub website, on social media or as part of marketing campaigns