At CommuterClub, winter is our favourite season—not because of boxing day or the snow, but because we love freezing our commuters’ travel fares!
TfL have announced a 3.5% price increase starting in January 2018. By signing up with CommuterClub, you can lock in 2017 prices and freeze your fares—that’s up to £400 of savings!
For the next two weeks, CommuterClub posters will be displayed on train platforms at various London stations. To celebrate the season and the savings, we’ve decided to start up a photo contest!
We’re looking for the best selfie of you and one of our posters—the winner of the contest gets £100! If selfies aren’t your thing, you can also send us a creative picture, along with a comment about CommuterClub.
Follow the three steps below for a chance to win. The grand prize is £100. Second and third place get £50 each!
· Find a CommuterClub poster.
· Take your best selfie or artistic photo.
· Send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org or share on social media using #CommuterClubPoster, the station name, and a comment on CommuterClub.
We’re so excited to see what you’re all capable of! Bonus points for your entry if you add in fun captions, include a CommuterClub wallet/ticket in your picture, or follow us on social media!
Submissions must be entered by Friday, November 10. Terms and conditions apply.
Photo contest terms and conditions:
· Photos must include the CommuterClub poster, wallet, or ticket to qualify.
· Photo submissions may be used by CommuterClub in marketing campaigns.
· Winners will be asked to provide a quote about their experience with CommuterClub and may be featured on the CommuterClub website, on social media, or as a part of marketing campaigns.